Sunday, April 2, 2017

Bedtime Reading

Here are a few of the more interesting texts from my collection.


Starting from the top with 1/3 of the MIT trilogy we have a book that has seen more action from my bunny chewing on it than from the original owner.


My favorite part is the date with a pre-printed 194_  for the year.  I can't imagine the panic as Y1K950 approached.  Next we have the Grossner text that is on extended loan to me from Blackie who apparently has it on loan from Donald Trump.


Next up is the Bell Labs Bible on magnetic materials and how could I not snag this autographed copy given to my old nickel dealer?


Finally, this copy of Borwick from the Jeffrey W. Jackson collection which possibly represents another text that until recently has never been opened.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive